Are you interested in including quantitative proteomics in your current research?
Are you interested in an alternative career pathway in biomedical research?
The IDeA National Resource for Quantitative Proteomics is seeking current graduate students or post-doctoral researchers to apply for a short-term internship, which will provide exposure to daily operations and best business practices in a core facility.
Applicants should have current, ongoing research that would benefit from an in-depth quantitative proteomics analysis and have interest in exploring a career in a proteomics core facility.
Awardees will receive a voucher for one quantitative proteomics analysis that will be completed as part of the on-site internship.
- Provide on-site training to graduate student or post-doctoral researchers in state-of-the- art proteomics workflows.
- Inform graduate students or post-doctoral researchers of alternative career options in research core facilities.
- 2-week stay at the IDeA National Resource for Quantitative Proteomics located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Travel, lodging, meals, and one quantitative proteomics analysis are provided.
- 2 awards will be made annually.
- Applicants must be current graduate students or post-doctoral researchers performing NIGMS relevant research at an institution located in an IDeA State. For more information on IDeA states, click here.
- Submission of an on-line application. Click here for more information.
- Applicants must perform a pre-submission consultation at least 1 week prior to the application deadline with Dennis Province, PhD. ([email protected])
- Only one application per laboratory per year.
- Samples must be ready for analysis by September 1, 2023 and the visit to the core completed by May 5, 2024.
- Initial Consult due date: April 14, 2023
- Applications due: April 28, 2023
- Award notification: May 5, 2023
Questions can be directed to Dennis Province, PhD. ([email protected])